Jul 15, 2010

WIP? + Takra read this

I really badly wanted to do a speedpaint for Youtube. So I decided to make one of my new OC, Alexis (Alex). Well, all was going well. Until my computer decided to overheat in the middle of it (It always overheats when I do speedpaints. It's relatively normal for my piece-of-shit computer). Instant black screen. I hadn't saved any of the video content, so all I was left with was the amount of the drawing I had saved to that point. This is what I have.


I'm still debating whether or not to finish it. There are significant errors in anatomy, posture, shading, etc. The whole reason I even started this was to have a speedpaint, which I now completely lack enough material to work with in order to make one.
However, this is the first time I was planning on introducing Alex. This is obviously only half of her, but I was planning on making a reference (ughhh I hate making refs), anyway.

For some reason I keep making shoulders way too big lately. W/e, I don't care that much at the moment.~


So Takara's birthday is coming up here in about 2 weeks *rlyplz*
And I already have my gift for her done *rlyplz*

For all of 4 days, we'll both be the same age. *rlyplz* And then I'll be old. AND the world will end. Awesome. I'll live to see 17, just what I've always wanted. :'D

Anyway, because if Takara's anything like me (read: Takra is exactly like me), she'll get impatient and want to see it like rite nao. So I made a preview for you, tarka:



Isn't it beautiful?
I know, it really brings a tear to my eye to just look at this.

And, before you ask, NO, THERE ARE NO POKEMON.

I'll post this on your birthday. And then you're going to steal it and use it for your facebook picture because you keep complaining about how you can't take a good picture for it. I know you too well, wifiu.

;sdfjasklfjas;ldjf

That's all I have to say for now. :')
k bye

No comments:

Post a Comment