Jul 24, 2010

Watch me draw!

Yeah, I'm enjoying this too much.

Check this bitch:

90% of the time, it will be offline. But you can watch my old recordings that, at one point, WERE live. The video quality is pretty shit. Sometime I'll try to figure out a way to record high-quality streams without crashing or overheating my computer.

I discovered that I love doing Livestreams even if I have like 1 viewer total at any given time.

If I actually have a viewer or two I'll use my mic and do a voice commentary while I draw. If not, it'll probably just be music (I don't like to look like I'm schizophrenic :c). You've been warned, I have very strange taste in music.

I also amuse myself very easily. So if you're watching and I'm laughing at seemingly nothing, it probably is some unnoticeable detail that only I can see and I find it humorous for some reason.

So go check it out.



What?
I'm done talking now.

Go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment