Jul 9, 2010

Oh, by the way.

Remember way back a long time ago when I said I started my first canvas work? Yeah, I'm still working on it. But it looks a lot better now than it did when I first started writing about it.

Before you look at the photos, please have mercy on the fact that it's my first time using canvas AND my first "real" acrylic paint work, as well (might as well kill two birds with one stone, right?).


It's bad, isn't it?

Like, really bad.

You should have seen it yesterday LOL.

In the right lighting it looks...decent... D:

The entire base coloring is done with oil and chalk pastels. I tried painting over it on the body but...you can see how that turned out. Not to mention the ugly shading attempt on the shoulder/neck/breast area.

What is it with me and naked ladies, jeez.

sadklfj;asdklfjsdfj;asldkfjadskljf;l I HATE ACRYLIC. IT'S MY WORST ENEMY SFKASLFJ;KLSDF

It's time for me to go to bed. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment