Jun 17, 2010

Buri Hamachi

I've seen a couple different versions of this video: -LINK-
Despite the fact that I have to get all OMG SUPER-HUGE SHOUJO EYES about it (I've been working so hard to get out of that style...), I think it's a good project to work on in order to get myself back in animation.
Obviously, it's nowhere near being finished. What you see is what I've got. I only have the lineart for three frames out of seven. So I just need to finish up drawing the frames and then color them. Then arrange it according to the video pattern. And upload it, and yay, it'll be done!

Eugh, I hate my digital art. Things would be so much easier if my version of Photoshop had the pen tool. ;A; But it doesn't, so lineart takes forever. Sob.
I may or may not decide to stay up late tonight to finish it. I feel like if I take too long of a break, I'll just give up on it. OTL

asfj;aslkjf;lsj


In other news.

I just spent almost $100 on art supplies today. Correction, on canvas, an easel, and a portfolio tote bag. If the items were regular price, I would have spent over $200. But the art store (it was my first time going to this place, it's really cool!) was having a huge sale. Buy one canvas and get 2 free. How could you pass that up?

Even though I have 5 canvases, I haven't used any of them yet. ._.; I'm...kind of scared to. Two of them are the same size, so at least if I mess up on one, I still have the other one.

Oh, this easel I bought...♥♥♥
It's wonderful. I've never had a "real" easel before now. I used to have a plastic one when I was little, for my crayon drawings and such. ;)
This easel would normally cost around $80, but I got it for less than $50 because of the sale.


Sorry about the crappy photos. I plan on getting a new camera sometime over the summer.
(It didn't come with the canvas, btw, I just put it there to test out the clamps and such)

I love this easel so much. It's adjustable and it also has a little drawer on the bottom for supplies. :D

Okay, well, this post is long enough, so I'm going to wrap it up now and work on my Buri Hamachi. Bye~

4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO BEAUTIFUL ART SUPPLIES DESU ;U;

    Also who is the character you are doing Buri Hamachi with ouo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS WONDERFULLLL~ THEY SMELL SO GOOD TOOOOOO~

    Actually, I don't really know. |D I guess it's just an avatar of myself. I'm giving her ginger hair, so yeah. :B
    I hate all my OC's remember? D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YEAH THAT AVATAR CHAN I FORGOT ABOUT IT

    But I love your OCS ;_;

    ReplyDelete