Jun 28, 2010

Aha!


I actually finished this a few minutes ago. 8D
I did this in 2 sittings, in a little under 10 hours total.
I've had iTunes on shuffle the entire time, and JUST NOW the first Immi song is coming up. Ahaha. Funny. I have 64 songs by her, and none of them played while I was painting this.

I'm very surprised and very happy with my result.
And it actually has a resemblance to her! :')

Here's the reference image I used: -LINK-

I don't know if I want to include this in my portfolio or not. I plan on having a Design portfolio, not a Drawing portfolio, so...
I guess I could include it anyway, even if it isn't very design-oriented. I could totally bullshit my excuse. :D "It's design because it's the DESIGN of her face that makes it identifiable to her fans." Pffffhahaha

This is actually the first time I learned what color her eyes are. Seriously. I'm a huge fan, but it seems like her eyes are a different color every time I see them.

She does not look like she's 32 years old. She really doesn't.

Please give me feedback~ I would love to hear what you think I should improve on!

3 comments:

  1. envious of your portrait skills!!

    I don't really have any clue on what you can improve on, other than I think her head looks like it is shaped funnily, but there's not much else I can say about that, so it's probably just me. I think the best looking things are the lips and the nose. Strangely, those are always the things I find hardest to draw realistically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;ljk;fjasldfjalsdfjl;KJF;lj;lasjdf;lakdsjDF;JASLKDFJ;LADSK
    LIPS AND NOSE TOOK FOREVER

    I tried to make it look like the original photo but I couldn't and now her head aldskfj;adsjjs;addsfkl

    Noses will be the death of me OTL

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL THE TAKING FOREVER NESS PAYED OFF ;3;!!

    but ugh i know right OTL

    ReplyDelete