Dec 5, 2009

Yay, animation! :D



I've tried to get myself into animation. This is my first attempt. Yes, I realize it's only three seconds long. The only things used to make this were MS Paint, Windows Movie Maker, and Audacity for voice recording. I didn't want to to all-out with photoshop and detailed backgrounds and shit considering it was only my first attempt. Maybe after I've gotten used to the animation process I'll try photoshop, then gradually become better and smoother.

But for my first from-scratch attempt at animation...I think I did pretty well. o__o;

*world ends*

The drawing in the frames isn't very good...I'm still getting used to drawing in Paint. It's a lot different than drawing in Photoshop. ._.;
So forgive the art, and just focus on the animation itself. :D Please?


PLEASE give me some ideas for some animations like this. I want to get better at this, but I have no ideas for where to start... ._.;

So if you have an idea you think I could animate to get better, please let me know. :3

Kbai.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment