Dec 9, 2009

Preview


Here's a preview of the drawing I just finished. I say it's a preview because the original is bigger without that fuzzy white filter. I did that on purpose. c: No art theft.

I really want to have this as one of my prints at Naka. I'm...I'm proud of it... ._.;; Leave me alone...

But it's also a fanart. Since fanart is much more likely to sell, it'll be better. Yes, that's right. A fanart. From Dawnne. *world explodes*
Surely I'm not the only Megurine Luka fan out there. D:

Critique is always welcome. :3 Just...don't say anything about the hair. |D I couldn't get it to look right OTL

Oh, here, have a speedpaint of me drawing this:




And gaming...

2 comments:

  1. @o@ asdfghjkl;!!!!!!!1!

    I really like the colors you used, and the shapes really add the feeling of movement. :3

    I like the big print (how big is it?), but I also like the cropped one you have in your entry --- maybe two prints? And a bookmark?....kufufu....

    OH, and what are you talking about? The hair is great! I like how you shaded it.

    Uouwu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Surely I'm not the only Megurine Luka fan out there."

    Yes. You are. There is only one person who likes Luka, and that's you.


    JAYKAYJAYKAYILU

    ReplyDelete