Dec 27, 2009

I'm hungry...


And I'm tired...
But despite my Blah-ness, I have to keep working...
I am sooooo grateful I have the next three days off work. <33333

This lovely chapter divider was inked by Chelsea.<3 Ilu, waifu.

Continuing with Anarithia... I have scanned the first 11 pages. I have done nothing more to them than cropping them to the right size. The remaining 11 pages are still in "sketch" mode...one of them I haven't even started on.
But I'm in the final stretch, now. I should be able to get everything done on time if I keep working as much as I have been. Which means I'm never sleeping nor eating ever again.



I love the life of an artist.<3

1 comment:

  1. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete