Dec 20, 2009

Just in case you didn't know


This is where I got the name for my artblog.

We had an assignment in Graphic Design to create a CD cover (and back...basically, the whole album) for a band/music group we made up. I don't quite remember how I came down to "Frozen Universe" but I like it all the same.

The one in the bottom-right is the one I dislike the most.
The one I ended up using for the CD cover was the upper-left one.



















Wtf, it won't let me line them up together. They're two separate images, full view them both.

Lol, UPC code...

aa;sldjflkjk;lks

Now that I look back on it, I kind of like the third design better. The light blue one.~

I've forgotten how I did it, now. But I friggin' love the effect.<333333333
You can easily tell it was inspired by Imogen Heap's Ellipse cover. xD


Beautiful album, there. Seriously, even if you're not a Heap fan, you should take a look at her album just for the artistic quality.

Her lyrics are always so poetic~~~


Ohh now I have to listen to it again~

2 comments: