Feb 3, 2011

Finished scarf

I didn't actually realize it until I was getting close to finishing it, but the colors of the scarf just so happen to match the shirt I randomly picked to wear today. Weird coincidence.


Yes, I'm wearing slippers. It was a snow day, don't judge me. I look horrible in both of these, anyway. It's 2 AM, okay. I don't exactly feel like getting all made up at the moment.

It measures approx. 5 feet in length. 11 stripes: 6 pink and 5 white. It's a simple garter stitch. 20 stitches on size 8 needles. Worsted-weight yarn (Red Heart Super Saver, I think).

This is the simplest thing I've knit in a long time. It's the first completed thing I've knit in a long time, for that matter.

I have a blanket that's nearly done, and I'll post that as soon as it's done, too.

My next project (and this one actually has a deadline!): make a Ravenclaw scarf for myself to wear to the midnight premiere of HP Deathly Hallows Part 2 in July. It'll be weird wearing a scarf in July, but whatever. I wanna show which team I play for. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment