Dec 23, 2010

Change


Finished project for Studio.

I'm trying to come up with a title for this one. The idea was to show differences between changes in time, etc. Butterfly looking at a caterpillar. AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY TELL IT'S A CATERPILLAR OMG

I. Hated. The. Hair. soooo much. Especially because it was on the edge of the paper. I'm sure we all remember being a child and trying to color with a crayon against the edge of the paper. It's hard. Especially when it's 11:30 PM, you're tired from lack of sleep from the last three days, and your thumb is sore from too much friction from the colored pencils. FML

I decided to use purple this time. It's a color I haven't used for a while, and I like the effect it produces in this case.
I wish I had been able to more properly show that the butterfly wing is painted on her face...not just some random HEY I'M GONNA PUT THIS ON HER FACE LOL

Overall, I'm pretty happy with it. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to do it.


Also, I just found out I'll be getting a 4.0 for this semester. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW
LASKFJ;LKSDJF;ASDKFJASD;LKFJ

I'm so happy. ;u;

No comments:

Post a Comment