Sep 13, 2010

I live in my dreams.


Here's a WIP. I've been working on it for a day or two.
Basically the idea behind this is inspired by the music video to "Must Be Dreaming."

"Must Be Dreaming" was the first song that I ever heard of Imogen Heap's. It's easily my favorite music video. I listened to that song on repeat for weeks after hearing it for the first time. For this, I must obsessively thank my friend Clancy, who introduced me to this song. It kick-started my fandom (or obsession as many would call it 9v9) with Imogen Heap. Oh, my goodness. This song brings back so many great memories~

I still love this song, even 3 years after the first listen.

This particular digital painting is inspired by the part at 1:50 (music video) where she opens the door with the fish, etc etc.~

Someday I kind of want to do my makeup like she has it at the end. ;w; Just because that would be awesome. I'd walk around with my eyes closed and people would think I was looking right at them ahaha~


So yeah, I was doing a bit of this on Livestream.


Oh, and, uh.
I never mentioned.

I got a new tablet.

;w;
I finally got it last Wednesday. I. LOVE. THIS. THING.
Seriously.
I wasn't sure if there was really that big of a difference between my Bamboo and this intuos4 that I have now, but ask;ldfjdlaskf it's SO MUCH BETTER. Omg it's amazing. Really.

So hopefully I'll get this painting finished soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment