Aug 6, 2010

HELLO

I just got a new computer today! Surprise! I woke up today thinking I was just going to be cleaning around the house and stuff, but we ended up going out to look at computers~
I ended up with a 4 GB HP with an Intel processor. I have no idea what any of that means. But from what people have told me, this computer is supposed to be fast. And it is.
I LOVE WINDOWS 7
I can actually do stuff on this computer. Holy crap.
Actually, I really don't know much about computers. Like memory, speed, etc. I just know how to use them. I'm the friggin' Queen of avoiding viruses (that's not to say I've never gotten them. I'm good at fighting them, too. ;D).

I think this thing has a Blu-ray player, too, but I'm not sure. I don't even own any Blu-ray DVDs anyway. :/

I was looking at my digital art made on my old computer and...wow. You can clearly see the difference in the resolutions. |D I also realized how DARK my old computer's screen is.

I've moved all my files and stuff over. But some things I can't get completely set for a few days. The keyboard took a little while to get used to. There is now a "calculator" button where my CTRL key used to be.
I've played Cat Planet, finally. ;w; Factory is so hard. D:

Anyway, I need to work on my Artist Statement. Unfortunately I don't have Microsoft Word on my new comp yet. So I'll be working on that with my first computer (comp #1 because it was the first computer that truly belonged to me and no one else).
So long for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment