May 23, 2010

Um, k

It's cold in my room and I don't feel like sleeping. Tomorrow begins my last week as a Junior.
Even though I say that it's a scary thing, I'm actually quite glad. I've been dying for this year to be over. I smell summer, and it's never felt so good. Late nights (FINALLY), movies, picnics, swimming...

By the way, Frozen's layout is under construction. I'm trying to find a layout that works well for it, and still leaves room for custom adjustments. For now I think this is working well. The only thing missing right now is the, uh...the banner...but that's probably obvious...
The darks and lights are clashing enormously ATM, but I don't feel like going crazy with this right now. Sometime I'll sit down and do nothing but arrange the layout. Dunno when that'll be, though.

Guess what time it is! That's right, it's Dawnne's Make-A-List-Of-Things-To-Do-But-Don't-Actually-Do-Them-For-Several-Months-Or-Not-At-All Time!

I just want to tie up loose ends with this school year, and move progressively towards next year. I want to be productive this summer.

  • Finish the creative grid assignment that's actually a huge part of my final grade.
  • Finish CLA stuff
  • Start on the book assignment for AP Studio
  • Tell myself to draw more often
  • Work on the logo commission
  • Come up with a good layout for Frozen
  • Do more studies
  • Work on art trades with Elizabeth (from December? lol) and silvermoon822
  • Redraw "Pretty Girl" just for practice and for the lulz
  • Paint on a canvas for the first time (I really want to do this)
  • Anatomy. 'Nuff said.
  • Splurge on art supplies (and effing use them)

Well, hopefully I'll make some progress this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment